High Temperature Ceramic Fiber Sleeve is fiber braided manufactured from best quality ceramic fiber yarn by incorporating tubular braiding method as it helps to bring forth flexible sleeves that are suitable for general thermal insulation application. These fiber sleeves are used to cover or protect high temperature electric-insulating wires, cables, hoses and pipes in an efficient manner. REX Ceramic Sleeve are also reinforced with either metallic or glass fiber yarn.
- It does not burn
- It has low thermal conductivity
- It has high tensile as it reinforced with SS
- It has complete resistance to thermal shock.
- It is strengthened with glass fiber and stainless steel
- Melting Temperature: 1800oC
- Temperature Range: 1260oC continuous 1800oC melting point
- Weave Style: Braided
- Density: 0.6 to 0.8 g/cc
- Chemical Composition: 30% SiO2 and 70% Al,
- Sizes available: From 10 mm to 75 mm (inner diameter)
- Normal Packing: 5kgs- 25kgs/roll are used in packaging
Plot No. M-44, MIDC Industrial Area, Taloja, Taluka Panvel, Dist. Raigad, Panvel, Maharashtra, 410208, India