The ceramic fiber yarn is twisted and braided to form ceramic fiber rope with high strength. It is also strengthened with either an optional alloy steel wire/ Inconel or fiberglass filament for high temperature. The tensile strength and durability of the ceramic ropes are its most remarkable attributes. We make sure that being a trusted manufacturer our products conform to the standards of quality.
- It has low thermal conductivity
- It does not burn or smolder.
- It is resistant to thermal shock.
- It shows great resistance toward stress and vibration
- Melting Temperature: 1800oC
- Max Continuous temperature: 1260oC.
- Temperature Ranges: 1260oC to 1800oC melting point
- Chemical Composition: 70% Al, 30% SiO2
- Weave Style: Braided / Twisted
- Sizes: 3 mm to 100 mm
- Density: 0.6 to 0.8 g/cc
- Normal Packing: 5kgs - 25kgs/roll
Plot No. M-44, MIDC Industrial Area, Taloja, Taluka Panvel, Dist. Raigad, Panvel, Maharashtra, 410208, India