A quality-oriented manufacturer, the High Temperature Ceramic Rope we deal in is made of premium grade ceramic fiber yarn. It is braided to form a solid structure that has a high tensile strength and which is suitable for high temperature.
- Known for its Low Thermal Conductivity
- It has non-burning characteristics
- It is appreciated for its resistance to thermal shock.
- It has high tensile due to Inconel wire reinforcement
- Chemical Composition: 70% Al and 30% SiO2
- Weave Style: Braided / Twisted
- Sizes: 3 mm to 100 mm
- Density: 0.6 to 0.8 g/cc
- Normal Packing: 5kgs - 25kgs/roll
- Max Continuous temperature: 1260oC.
- Melting Temperature: 1800oC
Plot No. M-44, MIDC Industrial Area, Taloja, Taluka Panvel, Dist. Raigad, Panvel, Maharashtra, 410208, India