- 700 INR
- 1-5 mm
- High Temperature Woven Vermiculite Coated Ceramic Fiber Cloth
High Temperature Woven Vermiculite Coated Ceramic Fiber Cloth is a flexible and soft fabric manufactured from fiber yarn, which is later reinforced with steel wire with vermiculate coating. It is used for heat protection and thermal insulation as it is the perfect replacement for asbestos materials. It is resistant to most of the acids, does not burn or decorate and is suitable for temperature up to 1050oC
- Used in welding blankets, stress relieving, removable insulation covers, fire blankets, fire curtains, expansion joints, oven door seals, flue ducts, flue liner protection, Cable protection, Pipe wrap, High temperature gaskets.
- In comparison to uncoated Ceramic fiber, the vermiculite coated ceramic fiber fabric cloth provides increased resistance to flame, high temperature and abrasion. Besides this, the vermiculite film is used to seal against liquid and gases. Our manufactured Vermiculite Coated Ceramic Cloth is totally non-flammable.
- Dimension: Thickness varies from 1.5mm to 4.0mm, Width: 1000mm
- Normal Packing: 30m/roll
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 Per Month
- 1 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Plot No. M-44, MIDC Industrial Area, Taloja, Taluka Panvel, Dist. Raigad, Panvel, Maharashtra, 410208, India