- 10 INR
- Stainless Steel
The Self-Sealing Ring we provide are manufactured using special wire mesh or foil along the cross section. It is a flexible pure and expanded graphite pressure sealings. These are available in rectangular, square, angular or other cross-sectional profiles. The strong and dimensionally stable profile that is has makes it suitable for gate valves, globe valves and other types of valves. Its robust conformity to body /bonnet and compressibility helps in having unmatched sealing with class asbestos or soft iron gaskets.
Its Wide applicability in different media, pressure and temperature further adds to the versatility of Win Graph SSR. Besides, being backed by sound technical know-how, makes it the right choice over the completion.
Product Specifications :
- Sizes : As per the dimensions, drawings and types of valves (OD Upto 800 mm)
- Density : 1.8 gm/cc or more depending upon reinforcements
- PH Range: 0 to 14
- Thickness: Upto 100 mm
- Pressure: 500 bar
Working Temperature :
- In Steam: - 240 to 650oC
- In Oxidizing Atmosphere: - 240 to 450oC
- In Non-Oxidizing Atmosphere: - 240 to 3000oC
- It is available in flexible pure graphite self-sealing ring without any type of reinforcement.
- It is available with multi layered metallic Stainless Steel Caps or Wire Mesh on both top and bottom.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 Per Month
- 1 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Plot No. M-44, MIDC Industrial Area, Taloja, Taluka Panvel, Dist. Raigad, Panvel, Maharashtra, 410208, India